My friend Erica planned a play date to a Kids parade in Portland. It was a really hot day, but we had fun! Erica's sister-in-law's were kind enough to get there really early and save us some great seats. There were a lot of Elementary School Band's that played in the parade and Grayson loved that! (he really likes the show "Little Einsteins" and is obsessed with instruments). He also really liked the Clown's, which he referred to as "Silly guys". I was a little worried about taking Calvin because he has become a little runner, and run's the second I put him down. But, he did pretty well thanks to Erica and Emily and some other kids that were there! I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few....

Me, Cal, Emily, Max, and Gray

Grayson and Erica....she is in the background behind Grayson
(sorry Erica, this is the only picture I have with you in it!)

Some "Silly Guys"!


Gray was pretty good at naming some of the insturments...
such as the Trumpet, the Flute, and the drums.

Thanks Girls for a fun day!
9 comments:
Where was the parade? You know me... a sucker for parades. Glad the boys behaved for you.
Wow, I look a little immodest in that picture. It was hot. Is that a good excuse?
Sounds like a great idea for 2 little boys! Sounds fun to me!
So so fun! Wish we would have gone with but potty training prevailed. Oh well, I'm determined to have him all done by the end of this month. Glad you guys had such a great time!
We have heard great things about the junior parade. It was just in the middle of lunch and naptime and we didn't have anyone to save us seats- lucky!! Glad the boys enjoyed it. Are you braving it up here for the real parade on Saturday?
Hey sharon... the guy in the photos is Steve Petersen, remember Andy and Stephens friend that you went on a date with, and pretended to me that he was Dave petersen...
That looks like so much fun! What a neat thing for kids!
They are gearing up for the 4th of July parade with Grandma and Grandpa! YAY!
Looks fun! You always do such fun things with your kids... you're such a good mom! Cute picts!
Post a Comment