Don't I have a pretty good looking date?
He was HILARIOUS!!! Our cheeks were sore from laughing so hard. Ben was feeling sick halfway through because he was laughing so much. If you don't know who Brian Regan is, you better at least watch his DVD'S. He is a very funny guy!After the show, we headed to McD's for some ice cream and then headed home.
It was a very fun/funny date night!
9 comments:
Sooooooooooo jealous! Josh and I are officially the only ones in the fam who haven't seen him yet! Glad you all had a great time!
Looks fun! Good picture of you and Ben.
We went to McDonalds for icecream afterwards too! Funny.
I can't decide which was funnier.........Brian Regan or listening to Ben laugh!
It was so great to see you!
I would love to go see Brian Regan. I have only seen one of his DVD's but I have never laughed so hard!
Jealous...very, very jealous!
how fun that you guys all went together!
You are so so lucky. I LOVE Brian Regan!
Kayla
Post a Comment