
We went to Silver Falls yesterday, it was so beautiful! It's only about a half hour away....we can't believe we have never been there in the 4 years we have lived here!
We took a pretty short trail, Grayson walked and Ben carried Cal in a backpack (Thanks again Brynne for letting us borrow it!)


They had a trail that went right under the waterfall, it was really cold and wet!


Cal and Gray holding hands....it is so cute to me!

Me and my boys!

Cal, Max, and Gray sitting on the grass after lunch. They are such great little friends!

After seeing the falls and having lunch, we played at the playground for a little bit and then headed home. We all fell asleep in the car(except for Ben of course:) The boys were tuckered out!

6 comments:
Looks like a great time! I love the picture of Gray and Cal holding hands!
You finally went. Just to let you know there are MORE waterfalls you can walk behind. One day we will have to go do the whole thing, all 7 miles ;)
We almost went to Silver Falls too! How funny. We instead went to the rhododendrom gardens in Portland- SO pretty. Next time you guys need a break from Salem I would highly recommend it.
Fun times!!! I'm glad the pack worked out for you and it's true what Capri said although I don't know about Cade and Gray walking the 7 miles. Maybe we can talk the guys into taking the kids to a park while we do all 7 miles, just girls! GIRL POWER!!!!
You have a darling little family! I loved the pic of Cal and Gray holding hands too. Little buddies.
Looks beautiful! I think I may have been there once a long time ago with Dani and Suzanne. When I saw the pics of the falls I was having flashbacks of being there. I could be way off though!
Post a Comment