Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun Run/Health Walk

We decided to join our first race! Ok, so it really wasn't a race for us, but we did do a heck of a job walking! We went out to Stayton with some friends for a Fun Run/Health Walk. We walked 3 miles (there were some hills we had to climb!) It was really fun....maybe some day I will run instead of walk!

Ben and I pushed Gray and Cal in the strollers and we were joined by Emily, Kris, Max, and Brynne's baby Dane. Our friends Brynne and Kristin did the 8K run....they did a great job!


The weather was a little cold, but luckily it didn't pour on us!

4 comments:

Dani said...

Way to go!! Looks like fun!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

That sounds like a great time!

Anonymous said...

how fun! I love the big gatherings for any type of exercise! :)

Shannon said...

Come on!!! We could have ran that once apon a time... right? What was that about 6 years ago when we were going to run the 4th 5K. We did pretty good there for a few months.... : )