Sunday, June 28, 2009

Utah!

I took a little 4 day trip to Utah last week. I went by myself and left our kiddos at home with their Grandma Suzanne and Ben. It was so nice to get away and see all my new nieces and nephews. I had such a great time!

On Monday night I went to dinner with my sister's and my mom. It was fun to be able to have dinner together without kids! (except for the little babies:) I am holding Shonnie's little Dawson in this picture.

Afton and Shannon
(They were in an accident earlier that day but thankfully they were not hurt!)On Tuesday my mom and I went down to Mona to see the twins. Here I am with Shane and Alicen's boys, Kamen and Kelsen. I love how they are both asleep and their arms are sticking out!
Just trying to see what it would be like to have quadruplets!
Kelson, Tegan, Teryn, and Kamen.
I got to go to Teryn and Tegan's 2 month appointment with Amber. It was fun, but a lot of work! Amber and Alicen are great mothers, they sure do have their hands full!

This picture was actually taken before I got there.
How funny to see all these babies together!
Afton, Dawson, Teryn, Tegan, Kamen, and Kelsen.

On Wednesday and Thursday I got to spend more time with my Mom and Dad, and my Sister's and their kids. Of course I also had to find time to get my hair done!

I just wanted to tell Suzanne THANK YOU so much for coming and staying with the boys while I was away. It was so nice to not worry about them, I knew you were taking great care of them! And Thanks Ben for helping too, you are such a great husband!
I am greatful to be back home, I really missed my boys! I have had more patience with them since I have been back home though, sometimes mom's just need a little break!

7 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

What cute little babies! I still can't get over that they are all so close in age!

Dani said...

So glad you got a little time away. Every mom deserves/needs it every once in a while.

Shannon said...

We had fun with you here. Man! I look awful if those pictures!!! I guess I had had a pretty rough day. Crobin keeps asking where Sharon is???

Mary Kelly said...

All the itty bitty babies are so cute! I am glad you got some time to be an auntie and a get a break from being mommy.
I love your new haircut by the way-it is short but oh so cute!

suzanne said...

Thanks for letting me stay with your boys. It was really good for me and I miss them terribly! Yay for Friday!

Anonymous said...

You deserve a little break once in a while! I'm so glad you and Shannon have a blog, I still haven't made it to Shonnie's to see Dawson. They are all so cute and I LOVE babies.

michelle keisel said...

Great pictures. Laurie was sad that she couldn't join you in Mona.