Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!

I just wanted to tell my hubby Happy Birthday! Ben is such a great husband and a wonderful father. I really couldn't ask for a better man! Since we just had a party for Gray, we aren't having another party, but we are going out to dinner tonight to celebrate. I hope you have a wonderful day Ben! I love you!

4 comments:

Kimberli said...

Cute pic.

Happy Birthday Ben!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Happy Birthday Ben! We hope you had a great day!

suzanne said...

Good looking bunch of men............do I even need to say that it 'runs in the pants'?

Blog said...

Happy Birthday Ben! I'm happy to hear you're on your way to just Cal in diapers, that is exciting! I'm glad you finally made it to Silver Falls. I think we went 4 or 5 times while we were in Oregon. It is so close!