Tuesday, June 30, 2009

IMAGINATION

I love Grayson's imagination. He is always coming up the the funniest things.

Today him and Cal were sitting by each other on the couch and I was doing the dishes. I hear Gray say "I'm a bulldozer". So I look over and he is pushing Cal with his head. Then he goes on to say to Cal..."You are rocks and dirt. You are dirt."

It was pretty funny!

4 comments:

nison (nic + allison) said...

Silly Gray! Love the "bulldozer"! :)

Lisa said...

I LOVE when they start acting like that! It's so fun!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

That is awesome! What a smart little guy!

suzanne said...

We were walking one day while I was there and talking about family - about his mom being gone - about daddy. Gray looks up at me and says, "Daddy is real nice." Make me smile.........