Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yeah for Gray!

I am so proud of our little Gray! He is doing so well on the potty and completed his first potty chart tonight. He got a little Train for doing so well. He hasn't had any accidents at all! He still wears a diaper when we go somewhere and at bed time, but when we are at home he goes on the potty all day. Of course he hasn't gone #2 on the potty yet, but we will work on that once we have #1 down. The only problem now is that I can't get him to wear his underwear....he just runs around in his T-shirt all day with nothing on the bottom....Not sure what to do.

9 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah Grayson. I guess it paid off to take a little break. Can't wait to see you!!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Way to go Gray! Sounds like he is definitely on the right track!

Mary Kelly said...

Good job Gray and good job Sharon! I hope you are getting some funny pictures of Gray and his naked bum running around the house :)

Dani said...

Way to go Gray!! That is so great! I am glad he is taking to it so well this time around. What a relief.

The Bakers said...

Andrew was like that, we had to buy him boxers so he still thought he had nothing on.

Shannon said...

Nice chart! Did you make that? You will have to call me and tell me how.

jacque said...

yay for positive potty experiences!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

yeah for Gray! Hang in there buddy, this is cool stuff for you! (and sharon, you hang in there too. It's so tough but we mommies can do it!!! :)

Andrew and Kadee said...

You will have to give me some pointers on the whole potty training. I am going to be in Salem next week, we should get together. I will call you when we get in town and see if you will be around.