Monday, June 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Grayson!!!

I can't believe our little boy is 3 years old today! He is such a joy in our lives and we love his so much! He has been saying he is "almost 3" for a few months so now he can finally say he is 3! We are having a little party for him tonight so I will post more later.......HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAY!

I made the boys a special Birthday Breakfast of chocolate chip pancakes this morning and they loved it!

8 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

Yeah big kid Gray! We can't wait to sing Happy Birthday tonight!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Happy Birthday Gray! I can't believe he is three, either! Wish we could be there to help celebrate!

nison (nic + allison) said...

I can't believe how old he is! Stop growing! Love him! Wish we were there!

Kimberli said...

What a big boy! Happy Birthday Grayson!

Hayley said...

Happy Birthday Grayson! We hope you have a super fun day!

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday Grayson!

Dani said...

Happy, happy birthday Gray!! So glad we could be there to celebrate. You'll have to send me pictures since I forgot my stinkin' camera!

suzanne said...

Thanks for such a fun party Gray! I miss you already!