Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Party Time!


We had Grayson's birthday party at the Riverfront Park. Grayson had a lot of friends there to share his special day! We started out by decorating visors, which turned out to be a big hit. Most of the kids wore them the whole time!

Decorating the visors....

The finished product....
Next came the food!
Cousins....


After eating we all went on a ride on the Carousel. Grayson still won't ride on a horse so he stuck with the little bench...
(It's a little hard to get a picture when you are going by so fast...that's why it is a little blury!)
Cal LOVED it! He was squealing and laughing the whole time!
Our big 3 year old!
After the carousel, we had some cupcakes and ice cream...Gray was so excited to blow out the candles that I didn't have time to get a picture!
Cade and Gray were pretty excited to get their hands on those cupcakes!
Gray's tounge is out before he even had one in his hand....

Grayson sharing his ice cream with Cal....what a great brother!

I love my boys!
Lots of little helpers to help with the presents!

Thanks to all our friends and family for coming to the party, we had so much fun and Grayson is so lucky to have so many little frineds his age!

Grandma Z was so nice and drove all the way up for Gray's party! We are so grateful for her....it really meant a lot to Grayson to have her there!

5 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

What a fun party! I'm glad that Gray had such a great time! I wish we could have been there!

Shannon said...

Cute! Looks like he had quite the birthday bash!

Dani said...

Great party!! We had such a blast! And dang, those cupcakes are so cute!! :)

nison (nic + allison) said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate! I can't believe he's 3! He's growing up way too fast!

Mary Kelly said...

It was a great party. I'm glad we were able to come and celebrate. Morgen has been wearing his visor around the house.