Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Successful Potty Day!

I tried Gray on the potty again today. I have kind of left it alone the last few weeks because the last time I tried, it did not go well. I told him that now that he is 3, he doesn't need to wear diapers anymore and that 3 year old's only wear underwear. Today he was in underwear from 9:30am until 8:00pm and did not have any accidents!!! He only peed on the potty 2 times (still not sure how he managed to hold it for so long at a time with all the liquids I was trying to fill him with:) But now I know he can do it. The first time he went he was seriously freaking out, crying, almost shaking....just scared! But, after he went he was super excited and happy and saying "Now I feel much better". The second time he went he did not cry at all and was totally fine going. I tried to get him to go again before he went to bed, but he was really really tired and upset and he would NOT go. So, I just put his diaper on and put him to bed. So, we'll see how tomorrow goes, but today was a success and I am so proud of my little man!

5 comments:

Dani said...

Yay Gray!! Hopefully this is the turning point. At least you know he can do it, and it is definitely a step in the right direction. What a big 3 year old!

suzanne said...

I just picked up my message from you and Gray! Wish I would have heard the tele! I'm so happy for him! Love you Graybanator!

Sharlee said...

GOOD JOB GRAYSON AND MOMMY!!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Way to go Grayson! That is awesome!

Kimberli said...

YAY! What a relief... a great day for both of you!