We traveled down to Klamath Falls to spend the 4th with some of Ben's family. On Friday morning we headed to a little town (I can't even remember the name of it), and got to take a train ride! It was the weirdest, but coolest thing ever! There are miles and miles worth of little train tracks and they have these little trains that go on them. It seriously goes on forever! We rode for over 2 hours. Grayson was in heaven!
4th of July!!!
We started out the day with the parade....
We started out the day with the parade....
Then we had dinner and did more fireworks!
We had such a great weekend! We feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful country and to have so many freedoms! Happy Independence Day!
7 comments:
Cute! That train thing looks pretty cool. Corbin would love that. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Yay! It was great to spend time with you and the fam! :)
Sounds like a great day! and that little train looks like a ton of fun!
My boys would go crazy over the train, how fun! And I've been meaning to tell you, you look so super slim these days. You always are, but extra so now! Maybe it's because I'm growing so everyone else seems to be shrinking away...but I don't think so, you really do look great!
Chiloquin...........
Thanks for spending the weekend with us. We really did have a great time! love you all!
The train thing does look weird but super fun. Looks like you guys had a busy weekend. Hope the boys slept okay.
That looks like such a fun time! I can't even begin to imagine how much Gray must have loved that train! I wish we could have been there, too, but at least we'll see you soon!
Post a Comment