This one is for my brother Spencer and his wife Amber's twin girl.
3 to go.......
I normally only sew when my kids are napping, but yesterday I just wanted to get this one done so I did a little while they were awake......this is what they did:
I'm pretty sure they had every toy we have out downstairs. There are way more out that are not in the picture.
On another note....
Grayson has been wanting to pick out what he wears lately. The red pants he is wearing in the pictures above are way too small and really short on him, but he wants to wear them with everything! He loves them for some strange reason. So, whenever we are at home lounging around....he is wearing those red pants! His other favorites are his orange "front loader" sweatshirt (he knows his tractors:) and his guitar shirt. He says he wants to wear his guitar shirt like Grandpa.....and No, I have no idea why he says that because Grandpa does not have a guitar shirt. Anyway, he is a funny boy!
I normally only sew when my kids are napping, but yesterday I just wanted to get this one done so I did a little while they were awake......this is what they did:
Grayson has been wanting to pick out what he wears lately. The red pants he is wearing in the pictures above are way too small and really short on him, but he wants to wear them with everything! He loves them for some strange reason. So, whenever we are at home lounging around....he is wearing those red pants! His other favorites are his orange "front loader" sweatshirt (he knows his tractors:) and his guitar shirt. He says he wants to wear his guitar shirt like Grandpa.....and No, I have no idea why he says that because Grandpa does not have a guitar shirt. Anyway, he is a funny boy!
7 comments:
Looks great! And Gray cracks me up!
Those really are the cutest blankets!
Your quilts are amazingly cute! I wish I had an ounce of ability to do something like that!
Wow...that was fast.
Those look great! I've always really liked rag quilts and you're really whipping them out. Your kids are adorable.
DELYNNE
LOVE YOUR QUILTS! You are one productive woman!!!
Cute cute cute! It's hard to stop sewing when you get into a rhythm isn't it? Someday I'll have a sewing/craft room so I won't have to put my stuff away between projects. Ahhhh.....someday.....:)
Post a Comment