I also just wanted to post these couple pictures, my boys love their sunglasses!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Who needs toys.......
....when you have a vacuum and a mixer?
Grayson is OBSESSED with this green vacuum. From the time he wakes up til the time he goes to bed, the vacuum has to be out. I got it for myself for vacuuming the stairs and stuff, but he claimed it and now it is officially his "green vacuum". He is actually pretty good at vacuuming, he has the correct back and forth technique going on....it's pretty funny to watch. And hey, our carpets are always clean!
Now that Calvin walks, he will not stay out of the cupboards. He always seems to find the mixer, and is now almost as obsessed with it as Gray is with his vacuum. He is a little crack up! Now that Gray has his "real" vacuum, he doesn't need his "toy" vacuum anymore, so he handed it down to Cal. So, whenever it is time for me to vacuum, I always have 2 little helpers!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Paul and I are just tee-heeing over the pics! They just make us smile! How we love them..........
Hey can we borrow Grayson? I need to vacuum :)
They are both growing up so fast! How have you guys been? Do you love your new ward?
We should get together sometime!
I've gotta get me one of those little green vacuums and put Carter to work! :)
I just keep looking at that first picture of Gray - he's a little boy - not a toddler............
Way funny! At least the boys are interested in helpful "toys."
I love the sunglasses pictures. Morgen has recently been obsessed with his sunglasses and says he is, "Cool!" any time he has them on.
What darling boys! I love them!
Post a Comment