Monday, January 19, 2009

Something to look forward to......

For some reason this time of year is really depressing, the Holidays are over, it's freezing outside and there is not much to look forward to, but.......

We just booked flights to go to Utah to visit our families at the end of March......Hooray!!! I am so excited!

And.....My mom is going to come visit next month........so, a double Hooray!

6 comments:

Mary Kelly said...

What happy things to have on the calendar! I am sure your family will be so thrilled to spend time with the boys.

Natalie said...

Sharon, I know EXACTLY what you mean! Blah for January! I love b-days and it makes me want to have a baby in Jan. so we have something to celebrate!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Yeah! I'm excited you guys are coming down to Utah!

Shauna said...

Always need something fun to look forward to!

Dani said...

I could not agree more with this long stretch of winter blahs! Jefferson's mom and sister are coming into town tonight, so that will be a nice way to break this week up. Have fun in Utah and with your mom!

Hayley said...

I hate this time of year too! At least this year I have something to look forward to by having a baby. Hopefully you will be able to come visit when your in Utah. I know Nelson would love playing with your boys!