Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All I can say is......


It starts tonight, can't wait!

5 comments:

suzanne said...

All I can say is............I laughed til I was sick to my stomach!

Emilia said...

We are kindred spirits.
I love it too!
Em

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Loved it! Just finished night #2. What did you think about he guy whose wife died 4 weeks before his tryouts? I cried! So so sad, but he was GOO-OOD! Good times!

still haven't cut bangs. I'm nervous cause I can't promise I'll style them every day but with my hair, my bangs would NEED to be styled everyday. UGH! not sure if I want to go through this stage again!

Shauna said...

I love it too! So entertaining! What do you think about judge #4?

Carlie: said...

We will definitely take pics of your boys! :) And...American Idol IS awesome...but I like it a lot after hollywood week. :)