Saturday, January 10, 2009

Girls Night!!!

Last night a few of my girl friends got together to eat treats and play games. It was so great to get out and have some girl time....I really needed it! Thanks Erica for hosting it!

Kim, Carlie, Brynne, Emily, Sharon, Erica, and Capri.



Emily doing some crunches to work off that apple dip!

Dance party!
While the girls were out, Ben had a couple of the guys over who didn't have kids to watch at home and played the Wii. When we got back we joined in on the fun. The Wii highlights were: Wii fit Hula hoop.....it was hilarious to watch us all swinging our hips...Ben and Dan were the winners. I really wish I had a picture of that. Then we played DDR.....my favorite! Sadly, I think Ben is getting better at it than me.

Dan and Carlie busting a move.....

Emily and KrisMe and my hubby!


We had such a fun, late night. Thanks girls and guys for the fun!

3 comments:

Carlie: said...

Hey! We looked up your blog to see if you had pictures from last night...and of course you did! THANKS for a fun night! We're kinda addicted to the Wii now...We'll add you to our friends list!

suzanne said...

Ben and the hula hoop? He won? Really? Man, I give money for those pics! He is a drummer so it's no surprise he's got rhythm! (How can that be spelled right.....there's not even a real vowel in it.......) Way to get your groove on!

Dani said...

I love grown up play time!! Looks like a blast!