Comments about Red Robin Restaurants :
First, I am a huge fan of Red Robin. My wife and I love the food, and are almost always blown away by the quick, friendly service. Last night, we only got one of the three - friendly service. It was a somewhat busy night, but our server was friendly and courteous. The food, however, was cold and it was obvious that it had been sitting there for quite some time. If our server ever came back to our table, we would have asked him where our food was, because it was obvious that we had some how slipped through the cracks and our food had gone missing, or perhaps forgotten about. When we finally did get our food, no apologies for taking so long or anything. Now, if I have a problem with food or the service, I'll usually ask the server to correct it, or speak with a manager. Those days have long since passed now that we have a 2 1/2 year old and a 1 year old. If you have kids, you understand how important prompt, accurate service is at a restaurant. There is a very small window of opportunity to eat and keep the kids civil enough that you don't have to run out with your jacket covering your face, like a disgraced celebrity going in for a booking at the county PD. Likewise, there is no time to reorder, or wait to speak to someone. So I saved my comments for this forum (lucky you). I suspect it was simply an oversight, or a small hiccup in the process, but you might want to make sure that there is some method of making sure that the server knows when his/her food is ready to be taken out to the table. Thank you for the normally good service and good (hot) food. We'll be back, but maybe not until our birthdays come around.
This is not uncommon for Ben to do. He is a funny guy.
2 comments:
That's my boy! Make me laugh.......and you'll probably get a free dinner out of it.........
that is so funny! yeah, that'd be a good way to get a free dinner. i might try that sometime! haha
Post a Comment