Saturday, January 10, 2009

Undies!

As some of you know, for some reason Gray is deathly afraid of being naked, except when he is in the tub. He is not one of those boys who likes to run around naked. The second I take his diaper off, he is telling me "I want my diaper on!" So.....I have come to the conclusion that potty training is going to be a nightmare!!! I have tried and tried to put underwear on him and he is also afraid of them. Funny kid. So, this morning after the boys bath, I decided to try putting underwear on Cal (over his diaper) to see if Gray would like to put them on too. And.....he did! I know it is over his diaper, but I guess I have to start somewhere! They were running crazy all over the house with their undies on. They looked pretty cute!








9 comments:

Lisa said...

Your boys are so dang cute!!! And I can't believe how big they are getting. So, I don't know if I ever mentioned. . . I'm sure Ben remembers his room mate T.J. Sorenson. . . T.J. and my husband go way back! He used to come work for his grandpa in my hubby's hometown! Anyway - I was thinking of that the other day and thinking what a small world it is. :)

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

That is so cute! I think that's a great place to start for potty training. Fun pictures!

Anonymous said...

That is so cute!

Mary Kelly said...

Those pictures made me laugh out loud! I love those silly boys of yours!

suzanne said...

Great idea my dear! And those little bums..........yum!

suzanne said...

Hey I did notice that Cal fills his out just a bit more than Gray! Way to have some junk in his trunk!

Dani said...

I love those little bums in undies- it makes me want to squeeze them! That's how we started with Carter; over the diaper. It kind of worked for him, so hopefully you'll have some luck!

Dani said...

Hey, if you do find a place to go swimming, let us know- we would love to come down! There is one in Clackamas that looks really fun. Maybe we could meet up there some time.

The Foulgers said...

The underwear is on- sweet success! Potty training has begun!Well, your Christmas looked fun and how beautiful was that reception?! By the way, Ben's email is hilarious! American Idol is okay, but the Bachelor is where the action is! (Literally!!!) Note: I don't think I like the new A.I. judge