Monday, January 26, 2009

Calvin's 12 month checkup

Calvin had his 12 month checkup today (although he is 13 months). We were a little late because of the holidays and what not.

The doc said he is really healthy and looks great. He had to get 5 shots which was totally sad, but he only cried while he was getting them and then was back to being his happy self. What a big boy!!!

Here are his stats:

Weight: 24 lbs. 14 oz. 60th percentile
Length: 31 1/2 in. 60th percentile
Head: 49 1/2 centimeters...........Off the Charts!!! We always knew he had a big head, but I didn't know it was that big!

4 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Reece had an appointment today! I wish she would take after cousin Cal and be happy afterwards. :) Glad he is healthy and growing! He's such a cutie!

Momma K said...

Haha, both my kids' head sizes are off the charts too. Makes you wonder about those charts :). Actually, I've noticed lately that I'm having a hard time squeezing Nolan's head through some of his shirts if they don't have buttons on the collar. So sad!

Dani said...

He is such a solid little man! Love it! Glad he took his shots well.

Dyan said...

My boys have big heads too....maybe it runs in the Jensen gene or something...hmm. I'm not sure their exact measurements, but pretty sure they'd rival Cals! Kaleb's is seriously just about as big as mine! Luckily all of them have good statured bodies to support their heads so they don't look like a bobble head or anything! :)