So, I have a few posts below from when we were in Utah. They really aren't in any order because I didn't have time to organize everything. We were there for a little over 2 weeks and had so much fun seeing our families and we were lucky to be there for 6 birthdays and 1 birth! Ben was there for the first 5 days, but had to come back home to work. I don't have pictures from everything we did, but there are still quite a few pictures!
We are happy to be back home. Grayson is really excited to be back in his car bed and to have his toys back. When Ben picked us up at the airport, Grayson was so excited that he didn't stop laughing for about 5 minutes, it was really cute. Our boys sure do love their daddy!
1 comment:
Looks like you were very busy. It was good to see you and your boys. Why doesn't it surprise me that Shonnie looks perfect in her hospital picture???
Post a Comment