Here are the two little cuties together. It will be so fun to have them so close in age. This pic is when Dawson is only 1 day old. We all went to see him in the hospital again the next day.
I stole this picture from my sister's blog, and it just cracked me up! This is My brother Spencer holding Afton and Dawson. Him and his wife Amber will be having twins (a boy and a girl) probably within the next week....so this is what he gets to look forward to!
It was so fun being able to be there with all these babies being born. Both sets of twins from Shane and Alicen and Spencer and Amber will be coming within the next month, so I am hoping to get down to Utah by myself at the end of next month to see them all! I can't wait!
I was scared seeing all these babies would make me want to have another one soon...and it kind of did......UNTIL I got in the car and my boys were screaming. I am DEFINITELY sure I will NOT be ready for baby #3 for quite some time!
2 comments:
Cute babies! Isn't watching a birth amazing???
Scary picture of me.....but cute of you and Shonnie and the fam.
Post a Comment