
Ben and I were out seperately on Saturday and we both came home with a movie from Redbox, not knowing that the other had gotten a movie. He was being nice and rented "Nights in Rodanthe" because he knew I wanted to see it. I rented "Seven Pounds".
We watched both of them this weekend and I loved them both. Although, I am pretty sure a bawled my eyes out in both of them. I am a total sobber when it comes to sad movies. Talk about a depressing weekend of movie watching!
3 comments:
We saw these movies and we both bawled our eyes out. They are great movies! Love them both.
I loved 7 pounds. I couldn't finish the other one because it was sooooo bad! I've never seen such 'no chemistry' between two people. Did I mention I loved 7 pounds. Sad story!
Loved 7 pounds. Skye and I couldn't talk afterwards for a while because we knew we would start bawling if we had to talk about it. I think I need to go rent it tonight...
Post a Comment