Sunday, April 26, 2009

Cute little babies!

My brother sent one more picture of the two babies together. Late last night was the first time they have been together because Teryn was still in the NICU with a feeding tube but as of this afternoon she is eating on her own and is back down with her brother! This is seriously the cutest picture I have ever seen! It's hard to imagine they are only 4 and 5 pounds, their little faces look so full!

6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

So cute! How fun to have twins!

Hayley said...

So sweet! They look so little.

Dyan said...

Oh my! It just gives me chills and I don't even know them! They're definately bro and sis, they look quite a bit alike! Glad baby girl made it out of NICU to join her twin!

Dani said...

They are so adorable!! Glad they are back together again... that will probably help them both!

suzanne said...

And of course the boy has more hair!

Lacey said...

What cute babies! I'm glad you posted the pics so I could see them!!!