Tulip festival Round 2!!! We got to back to the tulip festival again on Tuesday afternoon with Dani, Carter and Andi. It was so warm outside that I actually felt HOT! The tulips were even more beautiful this time. There were lots of things for the kiddos to do and we had so
much fun!
7 comments:
Looks like you guys are enjoying the weather as much as we have been! Great pictures!
We did have so much fun! That weather was amazing! I was actually sweating. Let's get together and play again soon!
Oh my heck!!! Those Tulips are gorgeous! I've got to come and see them next year! I want some of those pictures as my background on my computer.
We have had really nice weather too. Its so nice to be able to go outside and play. Nelson is alot happier when he can go outside. I'm sure it will change next week and be freezing again ,but I guess we can all enjoy it while we have it.
I love the pictures! So beautiful. Where are you guys living now?
Such fun. The pic of Cal on Ben's shoulders - it's like Ben is holding himself! Amazing resemblance! Wish I could have seen those tulips!
Looks like such a beautiful and relaxing place to spend an afternoon! I think you had the most fun on the slide by the way! :)
Post a Comment