We started Easter morning with the boys finding some eggs hidden around the house, plus their Easter baskets. Gray had a fun time, but Cal was really cranky for some reason (which pretty much lasted all day!)
Gray finding his hidden basket......The Easter bunny really hid it well!

I am totally embarrassed posting this picture, but it is the only one we have of Cal not crying....so her you go, you get to see what I look like when I first get up, robe and all.......

They looked so stinkin cute in their little Easter Sunday outfits. Thank you Children's Place for always having darling church clothes!


Church was really nice, except that Calvin continued to be extra cranky, which made Grayson act up too. Ben and I were both in the hall during part of Sacrament, but the rest of our meetings went well. After church, Dani and Jefferson and their kids came down for dinner and it was delicious! The kids were pretty WILD most of the time! They have so much fun playing together.
The kiddos waiting for dinner....



Here is a picture of the adults taken by Gray......

Aside from Easter bunnies, and eggs, we are especially grateful for our Savior and his life, Atonement, and Resurection. We are so blessed to have the gospel in our lives! Happy Easter!
10 comments:
that looks like a blast. and your boys look way cute in their Easter outfits.... so cute!
I'm impressed by the pic Gray took! I love their colorful easter outfits!
I LOVE the easter outfits! They were so cute! oh I want to dress a little man!
Yay for a fun Easter! Thanks again for having us down. Your boys do look adorable in their Easter outfits. I almost bought those on sale the other day for next year, but that would require me buying three in the right sizes and storing them through a move, and then finding them again.... maybe not. :)
Great outfits! Reece's little boyfriend, Dawson, wore the same as Cal. Soooo cute!
I love the Easter outfits.... They look so familiar. : ) I also love Calvin in just his onesie. For whatever reason I love babies in nothing but a onesie.
Nice picture Gray! Your boys are just so handsome. And honestly, your morning picture is just fine :)
Love the Easter pic! Cal looks so big! My goodness! And he doesn't look cranky to me! Nice pic taking Graybonator!
You've been busy! Looks like Utah was a blast as was your Easter. The boys looked way cute in their new outfits!! Such fun!
I'm am exhausted just listening to your trip. It sounds like it was packed- fun I'm sure! Your boys looked so cute for Easter. I'm sure they loved it. Brecken wants to fake like everyday is Easter- we hid eggs this morning in fact! We'll have to have a playdate- call me!
Post a Comment