What DARLING kids!!! Love the pics.
Cute cute pictures!! did you take them? your boys are darling.
Absolutely adorable!Do we get copies of any (or all!) of them??? Those are some good looking boys!
I love the belly pics of the boys. That middle one of Gray is too cute! Their together one is on my fridge as I type.
I miss them! Bring them back to Gigi
Your boys are so dang cute! Gunner would have so much fun playing with Cal---one of these days! :)
these pics are so cute!!
Adorable pictures Sharon! I wish we still lived by each other so we could have playdates.
Cal looks EXACTLY like you!!!
Way cute pictures of both boys! I need to get Nelson's taken but, I'm scared he won't hold still. How did Grayson do?
These pics are so cute! Your boys are so handsome!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
What DARLING kids!!! Love the pics.
Cute cute pictures!! did you take them? your boys are darling.
Absolutely adorable!
Do we get copies of any (or all!) of them???
Those are some good looking boys!
I love the belly pics of the boys. That middle one of Gray is too cute! Their together one is on my fridge as I type.
I miss them! Bring them back to Gigi
Your boys are so dang cute! Gunner would have so much fun playing with Cal---one of these days! :)
these pics are so cute!!
Adorable pictures Sharon! I wish we still lived by each other so we could have playdates.
Cal looks EXACTLY like you!!!
Way cute pictures of both boys! I need to get Nelson's taken but, I'm scared he won't hold still. How did Grayson do?
These pics are so cute! Your boys are so handsome!
Post a Comment