Tuesday, May 20, 2008

And the Idol winner is......?

We are huge Idol fans!!! Just wondering before the results come in who you all think is going to win? I loved David A. tonight! I'm pretty sure he looked like he was going to cry quite a few times. I really do like David C. though too so I'm not sure......but I kind of think David A. might have pulled it off. Thoughts?

6 comments:

suzanne said...

I thought David C. looked sleepy. In fact we laughed because it reminded us of how Jefferson gets sleepy during stressful times! He just seemed so overwhelmed by the whole thing and it affected his songs. I thought David A. was A-mazing last night! I was thinking DC was going to win but after last night I'm not sure! I challenge you, Ben, NOT to look up the results online!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Sadly, I missed Idol, as I always do on Tuesday nite because of YW. But I hear David A. was amazing! I'm so glad I get to watch the results show tonite.

And thank goodness So You Think You Can Dance is on Thursday nites! :)

Sharon said...

Amen to "So you think you can dance"...I am so excited...suzanne and Alli, you ready?!

suzanne said...

Oh I'm ready.........I may even be dancing along this year........

Shauna said...

I totally thought David A was going to win...but am SO excited that David Cook took the title...He is so good, and plus, i have a crush on him!

Sharon said...

Yeah, I was surprised that he won too. But I really like him, they were both amazingly good!