I had to put a few more pictures of the boys outside. We went for a walk this morning and it was so nice! I am so excited that the weather is nice enough to get out first thing in the morning. The boys loved the fresh air. When we got back Gray wanted to stay out so we colored with sidewalk chalk....I'm pretty sure I was having more fun with it than him. I had to change Gray's clothes when we were done because he kept sitting in it and it was all over him.
7 comments:
Hope the weather cooperates when you are here. We'll have to get some chalk!
Looks like a fun time! Those boys are so stinking cute!
Hi Sharon, it's Amanda Philipp (Andersen). I found your blog through Heather Eastman's (Thompson). Crazy who you find, huh? I can't believe you have all ready caught up to me with your two adorable kids. Sounds like life is going good for you and your cute family. I hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog.
I'm like you - I would enjoy the chalk more I think too. Wish I were outside playing with them...soon though! Yay.
Looks like tons of fun! You are such a good mom. :)
We are loving the warm weather too! And playing with sidewalk chalk is so fun! Andi's crawling makes it a little crazy being outside because all she does is crawl over and eat handfuls of dirt or suck on chalk. Enjoy Cal's days of sitting and kicking his legs.
That is the cutest picture of Cal in the hat! How do you not squish him all day?! :)
Post a Comment