Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tagged by Alli

I really don't like doing these but since Alli tagged me I figured I would do it.

Not your typical elementary ABC's

A- Attached or Single? Married for almost 5 wonderful years!
B- Best Friend: My hubby Ben
C-Cake or Pie: I'd have to say Cake...white cake with white frosting is my fav!
D-Day: Can the whole weekend count? Ben is actually normaly home the whole weekend!
E- Essential Item: Cell phone and keys...but somehow I can never find either of them thanks to Gray!
F- Favorite Color: Red
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy worms
H-Home town: Grantsville, UT
I- Indulgences: I'm pretty sure I am addicted to ice cream....mint chocolate chip is my favorite at the moment.
J- January or July?: July...love the summer and the 4th of July is always fun, I love fireworks!
K-Kids: 2 wonderful little boys...Grayson and Calvin
L-Life is incomplete without: My family
M- Marriage Date: August 1, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 2 sisters...plus all my in-laws
O- Oranges or Apples: Love them both, but an orange sounds better right now.
P- Phobias or Fears: Very creeped out by spiders...and the large nasty red ants we've been finding in our apartment. Also freaked out by being home alone at night.
Q- Quote: "Never ever ever ever ever ever ever give up" -Winston Churchill (I thought of that because we watched "Martian Child" a couple nights ago. Good movie!
R- Reason To Smile: the wonderful life I have with my boys...all THREE of them!
S- Season: early Fall...still warm but not too hot.
T- Tag Three: Nikki, Kimi, Lacey....only if you want to!
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I have an obsession with doors and closets being closed. I cannot sleep with the door open or the closet open even a crack...it drives Ben crazy!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Gotta love a good piece of meat!
W- Worst Habit: I am a big time nail biter, I try to let them grow and then without realizing it they are gone again!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.....loved being pregnant and seeing a little baby inside of me....ahhhh
Y-Your favorite food: I love potatoes...baked, mashed, fried....
Z: Zodiac Sign: Virgo

2 comments:

suzanne said...

Ben gets bugged by you wanting the doors closed? This from the man who is obsessive with organizing the grocery cart..........go figure!

Heather said...

I still can't believe you have TWO boys!!! It seems like just yesterday we were playing night games with Ben (your crush at the time) at Old Main!