I was going to be a good wife and actually have dinner ready and waiting for Ben when he got home from work today. So I put some red potatoes on the stove to boil to make shepherd's pie and 2 hours later I remembered they were there.....

No water left and a burnt nasty pot of yucky overdone potatoes. I think we might be having cereal for dinner tonight.
3 comments:
Hey - nothing wrong with cereal for dinner! I think I could eat it for every meal! Which is a good thing, considering the amount of cereal we have in the baby's closet.... :)
That is Hillarious Shar... I laughed and laughed after reading your post. I have done things like that before too. My most common is putting butter in the micro to melt while making cookies or what not, and then hours later realizing the butter is still in the micro and I didn't put it in the cookies... However I have learned some less fat recipes because of this mistake.
It's the thought that counts right? :)
Post a Comment