Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Graduation day Ben!

Ben graduated from Willamette Law School with honors yesterday and it was such a wonderful day! I am so proud of him for all he has done...what a great accomplishment! We were able to have a lot of our family here to celebrate with us. I just wanted to share a few pictures from his big day....

Ben and I in the Law Library....Ben spent many hours there!

Ben getting "hooded"

Ben getting his diploma.

Law graduate and "future" Law Grad! (maybe)
(Cal should have been in this pic but he was sleeping in his carseat)

We were able to have both of our Parents, Ben's sister Dani and her husband Jefferson and their kids, and Ben's sister Alli with us. Thank you all for coming, it really meant a lot to us.

Ben's parents Paul and Suzanne. For Graduation they surprised him with a trip to Alaska with his dad!!! They leave the day after the Bar. He is so excited! Thanks again!!!

My parents Steve and Sandy. Ben actually didn't know they were coming. They surprised him by showing up on our doorstep Friday night at 10:30 ...Ben's face was priceless. Thanks so much for making the trip here from Utah, we really appreciate it!

Our little family!

Me and my wonderful hubby!

Ben and his good friends Spencer, Jeremy, and Ron.
This is the table that Ben and his friends studied at every day for 3 years. Although they had a lot of fun at times, I think he is glad to be done!

9 comments:

Momma K said...

Congrats Ben, that is just awesome! Good luck on the bar!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

BIG congrats to Ben! That is certainly quite the accomplishment! We always knew he was pretty smart... :)

I wish we could have been there to help celebrate, but I'm glad that everything went so well!

Congrats again!

Loves.

Dani said...

Hooray!! We were glad we were able to make it to celebrate. Congrats to your whole little family! It's an accomplishment on all your part.

Kimberli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a wonderful day for everyone! I thought the pictures in the library (a student's second home) were especially great. Way to go and good luck on the bar!

Shauna said...

Congrats!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! I bet it feels so good to be done! What are your plans now?

Lacey said...

Congrats! That is AWESOME!

Heather said...

Hello Sharon!!! I am so glad to hear from you. Yes, married for almost one year, living in NYC (moved here THREE days after we got hitched) Jed is the best husb in the world! He is working for PWC (accounting firm) and I am working at a commercial real estate company as a Human Resource Generalist. whew.
I can't believe you have two kids!!! Congrats. Are you staying in Oregon?

Nick said...

Just checked out your blog and saw that you graduated. Congratulations to both of you on graduating from law school. What a great achievement demonstrating all the hard work and determination you put in. Success at your next phase in life.