Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Visiting the Fam....

We left last Thursday for Klamath Falls to visit Grandma, Grandpa, and Alli. Ben had an interview with Harry and David in Medford on Friday which went really well. It is down to the final 5 so we are hoping it will work out. If not, he will at least still have his job at Saif. We are trying not to get our hopes up....but we want it really bad. It would be SO NICE to be able to live closer to family. We have had a great time here playing with the Fam. It has been raining since we got here but Ben and his dad have been able to go golfing a couple times which was great for both of them. Gray and Cal have been spoiled with attention. Gray is obsessed with Papa and GeeGee (that is what he calls Grandpa and Grandma). It has also been really fun to spend time with Alli... We've been able to hear all about her new guy interest and her romantic dates! Here are a some pictures of our trip so far...

Gray and Grandma on the Horse....Gray was not a big fan of actually riding it, he would prefer to be a little further away. I guess when you are that small a horse might be a little scary!

Gray and Cal chillin on the couch.

Cal is getting a little closer to sitting up, he was sitting on the couch for quite a while and was loving it. Of course the couch helps him sit a little better!

Isn't he a handsome little guy?!

Grayson eating smarties.....Grandma always has a snack drawer when we come. We had to empty all the sugar sweets because Gray was in it all day and would not eat anything else.

The next music prodigy.

Our other handsome little guy!

Playing outside with Moki (the dog) and sidewalk chalk.


Grayson being a little crazy and Cal showing off his new squeal!

7 comments:

Chelci said...

Your boys are so cute. Calvin is getting so BIG!! So if Ben gets the new job would you be really close to his family? I can't imagine being so far away from family, so I understand why your hopes are up. well Good Luck!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Looks like a great time! I wish we were there! We can't wait to see you this summer!

Momma K said...

What a little soprano Cal is! That's cute! How was the road trip in the new ride?

Hayley said...

Both boys are very cute!Calvin is getting way big and I think his looks are changing a little. I love when they find their voice. Nelson loved watching Grayson playing with the ball he thought it was so funny. Good Luck waiting to hear about the job. I think waiting is the worst part of the interview process.

Dani said...

I loved the videos. Cal is getting to be such a little boy and losing that newborn look. I wish we could have been there with you. Sunriver is going to be a blast! It's not going to come soon enough.

suzanne said...

Come back.................PLEASE~

Kimberli said...

I love how I can hear your laugh in the background... I miss you!

Good luck with the job prospect.