Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!


We had a Halloween Party at our friends the Sperry's and it was a blast! Emily really knows how to throw a party! We decorated her garage and had our party in there. Grayson dressed up as a Karate Kid and Cal was a Chicken. They both looked pretty cute as you can see. Ben and I were a little relaxed with our costumes this year and were just M&M's. Kris and Emily were a Farmer and a Carrot with Max as their little Pea Pod. Our other friends from our ward Capri and Randy and their little boy Wyatt were also there. At our party we ate Pumpkin brains (chili in a pumpkin), Whiches fingers (cresent rolls with nuts at the end for fingernails) and much more fun Halloween food. We played Halloween games and visited with each other. Then we headed over to our house for dessert. We are so glad to have such good friends to hang out with!

Gray, Max and Cal

Cal and Wyatt

Spooky Garage!


Hey little Chicken!


I am pretty sure Gray has no idea we are taking a picture....he is a little busy trying to eat his candy!

Randy, Wyatt, and Capri
Gray helped me make the spider cupcakes, pumpkin cookies, and pumpkin cake.... he also helped us eat them!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

14 comments:

suzanne said...

That was one party! Great job to all of you. Those grandboys of mine are adorable in their costumes. I can't believe Gray left the headband on! Good job Gray! Loves to all of you - three weeks to putting up the tree!

Mary Kelly said...

What a party! How fun that everyone was so into celebrating in full Halloween spirit. I love Cal's chicken costume. Was Gray's costume something you bought or did you make it? I hope he wasn't practicing any karate moves on little Cal.

Emilia said...

Look at that beautiful cake! I am going to come over and eat it all!
Love,
Em
P.s. You need to write that Kris is a FAT farmer. He is not that big in real life. I am glad he is a good sport.

Dani said...

Way to go with the creative treats! Such fun! I love the M&M costume. We might have to adopt that for next year. I was hoping to see a picture of Gray trying to put the original karate kid head piece on. :)

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Great costumes! You all look great! What a fun nite!

michelle keisel said...

First of all where do you find the time to make such cute baked goods? Impressed....and your boys are beautiful. I do mean beautiful. Can I have Cals eyes please?

Anonymous said...

so much fun! and the kiddos are adorable.

KP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shauna said...

you guys are so cute! looks like fun!

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

Sorry I messed up on my other post. Both your boys look so cute! Your desserts look really cute too. Don't you think the holidays are getting to be so much fun now that the boys are getting older?

Trevor, Brianna, Alivia, Tayvree, and Avynlee Hansen said...

Sharon, it looks like you guys had a GREAT Halloween!!! We miss being your neighbors....that was SO long ago!!! lol :)

Dyan said...

Cal's chicken costume is hilarious! And whoever decorated for the party did such a cute job, so festive!

Lacey said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Your treats look great! I love that you added the "red dot" for a black widow...spooky.