Sunday, October 12, 2008

When we were feeding the ducks Friday night, the Sperry's noticed a Frisbee golf course close by. Apparently they played it a lot in Utah and loved it. So, yesterday afternoon we decided to give it a try. Kris had all the Frisbee's or "discs". The weather was beautiful and we had so much fun. Cal was perfect and stayed in the stroller the whole time and Grayson just wandered around with us and actually tried playing a few times. Mostly he was a big helper though and "helped" push Cal in the stroller. Ben and Kris were pro's and Emily and I.....well, let's just say we need some practice.



"My frisbee must be in here somewhere!"

I love this picture!

Cal's funny (and a little bit creepy) face.

After Frisbee Golf we got some pizza and root beer floats and had a football party. What a great Saturday!

4 comments:

suzanne said...

Love the pics! Love Love the one of Ben and Gray and even love the creepy one of Cal - it really is a bit scary to say the least! Good thing I know that he is the sweetest thing alive!!!!!

Mary Kelly said...

Sounds like fun! I'm glad the boys cooperated. I think I could go my entire life and never play a round of frisbee golf- but your pictures made it look like it might be worth trying :)

Emilia said...

Bad form emily- "I can tell that the frisbee isn't going to go anywhere by the way your holding it and your hunched back." That is a direct quote from Kris. I don't care what they say- we had fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like so much fun! What is that like for Ben not to have to study on Saturday?! I am feeling a little bit jealous!