Very very cute! He deserves lots more kisses to remember for that! :) And your trip to the pumpkin patch looks like a ton of fun! Gray and Carter just crack me up together for some reason, just little buddies!
oh!! that is SO cute!! looks like you guys are doing great!! check out our new blog (yes I am trying this and it is hard for me) :) spidermanclan.blogspot.com
6 comments:
That is so sweet!!!!
Woo! Woo!
Wow! Those really opened up! Beautiful flowers - beautiful marriage - really great hubby if I don't say so myself - and a wife worth remembering!
That is so sweet! Its amazing sometimes what guys remember.
Very very cute! He deserves lots more kisses to remember for that! :) And your trip to the pumpkin patch looks like a ton of fun! Gray and Carter just crack me up together for some reason, just little buddies!
oh!! that is SO cute!! looks like you guys are doing great!! check out our new blog (yes I am trying this and it is hard for me) :) spidermanclan.blogspot.com
Post a Comment