Jefferson and Ben would HATE IT! Just got back from it. Fantastic! Love it! Totally crushing! And I'm 49............pretty sure that may be against the law...........
How was it? I still need to see the first 2- maybe after the baby is born I can rent them all and have a marathon. I hope you are having a nice time with your mommy!
10 comments:
I am super jealous!!! I will be going next week with my girlfriend. Jefferson refuses to go with me. :) I guess I don't blame him.
So is it Ben or Sharon that is obsessed with HSM3? :) JK
WE have tickets for tommorow. Laurie and I are taking our girls for a mom/daughter date.
BTW thanks for the shopping thing. i love it.
I am jealous too! I can't wait to hear how you liked it. Who knows when I'll be able to see it...
Jefferson and Ben would HATE IT! Just got back from it. Fantastic! Love it! Totally crushing! And I'm 49............pretty sure that may be against the law...........
saw it last night! it was amazing!! hope you like it too!
I heart Troy. And will probably even more after I see it this week!
How was it? I still need to see the first 2- maybe after the baby is born I can rent them all and have a marathon. I hope you are having a nice time with your mommy!
Well, how was it?
Post a Comment