Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Big Boy Gray!

So, I took Grayson to the dentist for the first time today.....!!! He cried and was a little terrified while the dentist was looking at his teeth (who would blame him though, I was holding him on my lap and his head was resting on her lap and she was scraping his teeth with a sharp object....and I was holding his arms...I think I would be crying too!) But, overall he did really well. He stopped crying the second she was done and then went on like normal.

I took him because when he turned 1 he would NOT dring milk and got a little attached to juice so his teeth were just looking a bit yellow. And, I had really bad teeth when I was little so I just wated to have him checked before it was to late. Basically we just need to brush his teeth twice a day instead of once, and rub some flouride stuff on his teeth every night and he should be fine.

I was really proud of my 2 year old little man! I have to take him back in a few months so hopefully he will not be as scared next time.

6 comments:

Jacob Butler said...

I am glad to see you are taking such good care of those teeth! Gray is a brave kid!

suzanne said...

Way to go Gray! Grandma is so proud of you! Yay for healthy teeth!

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Good job Gray!

Mary Kelly said...

So what is worse- holding Gray for a teeth check or holding him for shots? I am glad he was fine as soon as it was over.

Momma K said...

Wow, impressive! I was nervous taking a three year old - but two. Wow. I'm not sure we would have made it unscathed as you did.

Oh, and you've been tagged :)

Ken.n.Andrea Wells said...

HEY! SO THAT IS EXCITING YOU ARE COMING TO GRANTSVILLE FOR THANKSGIVING. THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE IS WE WENT THIER LAST YEAR, SO THIS YEAR WE ARE GOING TO KEN'S PARENT'S. SAD WE WON'T SEE EACH OTHER. ANYWAYS...CUTE KIDS. TALK TO YOU SOON. ANDREA