Saturday, October 11, 2008

Quack Quack Quack

Before our Wii playing, we went with our friends the Sperry's to feed the ducks. Grayson thought it was the coolest thing ever! The weird looking duck thing you see next to Grayson was following us around the whole time....he looked like a mix between a duck, a turkey, a goose, and a peacock...he was a little creepy. We had a great time though. Fall is in the air and I love it!
Kris, Emily, and Baby Max



3 comments:

suzanne said...

Love the drool coming off of Cal's chin!

Dyan said...

I was once semi-attacked by one of those very mix breed ducks...they are scary. Apparently I wasn't tossing the bread fast enough and so it charged me. Traumatizing...hopefully Grayson will have no lasting effects of being followed by it! :)

Unknown said...

I was showing Carter pictures of Gray on your blog and not only does that cross bread mixed duck look like everything you mentioned, but Carter thought it was penguin, so you can add that to the list too! :)