We were able to head to Klamath Falls for Conference. It was a short trip but we had a great time. It is hard to watch Conference when you have 2 little ones running around and needing something every second, but we were at least able to hear parts of it, and what we did hear was great. We have a lot of reading to do once the Ensign comes out though! I just love President Monson. It was fun to be able to learn more about his life and what a great man he is. We can learn so much from him!
Even though it was cold and rainy the boys had a blast being outside. Grayson especially. I am pretty sure that boy would live outside if he could. He loves to play with all the animals... the horses, the dogs, and the cat. He especially loves taking walks with Grandma! We thought we weren't going to see Ben's dad since he was in Utah, but he ended up getting home Sunday afternoon so the boys got to see their Grandpa for a few hours. We were also able to see Alli and Nic. Thanks again for letting us come....we had a blast!

This is the view Ben's parents get to see everyday....isn't it beautiful! (of course it is much prettier when it's not raining)




Grandma and Grandpa got a new dog, Chaska. He is much more hyper than their other dog Moki and Grayson thought he was pretty fun.



I was able to squeeze in a haircut while we were there. I think this is only the 3rd time I have had someone besides my sisters cut my hair in over 12 years!

Ben WAS with us.....somehow he is not in any pictures. Sorry Ben!
3 comments:
Loved every minute of having you here. I'm sure that Heavenly Father understands that kids are still kids even during conference! It sure made conference fly by. Love your haircut. Next time we'll get pics of Ben. Our pics never have Paul in them either!
Your hair looks great! How brave to let someone else cut it. The boys looked like they had a lot of fun. We had the same problem trying to watch Conference- thank goodness for the Ensign.
Cute hair! I am in desperate need of a cut! I hope your cafe rio was delicious!
Post a Comment