Grayson LOVES trains. He is also obsessed with lining things up, and they have to be in perfect lines. Anything that is lined up is a "train". These pictures are just from the last few days. He is a pretty funny creative little boy!


I'm not really sure why we had 5 sippy cups out this morning....

This one is my favorite. I was sitting on the couch feeding Cal and when I turned around Gray had found a tub of shoes and this is what he did with them. Gray would call this a "Big Train"

The last few days he has been taking all the silverware out of the drawer and lining it up. But he can't mix spoons and forks, they have to be separated. A little OCD....I know.

SILLY BOYS:
Calvin has been making the funniest faces and sounds lately. He is always scrunching his face and making a "pig" like noise. He is also OBSESSED with my face. Any time I am holding him he just attacks me and tries to suck on my chin and gets slobber and snot all over me.....and I LOVE it! He is already a totally mama's boy. I love this first picture. I still just can't get over my little man's BIG BLUE EYES!


This is the face Grayson makes when he or Cal has a stinky diaper. He will scrunch his face up and say "Big Stinky" and then go on to say "that stinks SO BAD"....while still making the face.

10 comments:
The pics of Gray lining up stuff is priceless! That is some kid you have! And those eyes of Cals........my goodness........he'll take over the title 'Ol Blue Eyes' from Frank Sinatra!
Its funny that Grayson lines things up. Nelson loves doing that to and it also has to be perfect. Maybe its their age or maybe they both have OCD. I love that picture of Cal and his big, blue eyes he is such a cutie!
Gray and his trains would get along great with my boys! That's seriously about all we do all day is play trains! And the stinky diaper bit is funny...time for potty training if he knows that much! :)
Love Gray and Cal - he might be a little OCD like his father. Cal's blue eyes are beautiful!
That is do cute, cute pics. My girls both line things up too, and i had heard it was a sign of autism, so with Brie I was paranoid, Everything is a sign of autism these days. I cant believe all the stuff Grayson finds to line up, Brielle is just usually the norm, like her books, or our table chairs. Cute boys!
Grayson is funny, very organized in a way. JJ loves our faces as well. He will stick his fingers in our mouths and even try to stick his binkie in there!
Your kiddos are adorable! I wonder who Gray gets his OCDness from...you or Ben? :) Cal's eyes are gorgeous! I'm glad we have the blogs to look at... but I need to see your cute kids in real life, though.
That is hilarious- Gray and his lining stuff up. It's probably a sign of geniusness! :) I am pretty sure that Carter is anti-order!
Cal is getting so big!!! He looks so grown up. And of course, his eyes are gorgeous! That picture is amazing!
What great pictures of your beautiful boys!
I love that he lines everything up and so great that you have the pictures to show him later! Also, I'm so excited I found you so we can keep in touch...fyi...I'm Ben's cousin :)
Post a Comment