Sunday, June 22, 2008
A Half Year Old!
I can't believe that Cal is already 6 months old.....where has the time gone? He is such a happy little guy. Now that he is good at rolling over, we can't keep him on his back for more than 2 seconds. He is starting to turn around in circles on his belly trying to reach for toys and things. He is still loving to eat rice cereal and is now starting on the veggies and is doing pretty well with them too. Let's just say he loves to eat in general. I took him to the doctor this week and he weighed 18lbs. 13oz!!! I'm a little afraid he is going to be passing up Gray soon! Calvin loves Grayson....He just stares at him all the time and laughs and laughs at him. It is so cute how much they love each other already. Here are a few recent pictures of Cal....


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Look at those eyes! What a sweet little guy! I'm so excited to see you guys!
I was thinking that Cal's eyes are so beautiful too! He has just this yummy little round face. I want to kiss it!! Happy half birthday Cal!
Crazy how the time flies huh? we just went to the doc last week and Nathan is 19 lbs 12 oz. It is funny Nathan has just started turning in circles on his tummy within like the last 2 weeks, and now is rolling to get to things... Cal is learning fast! or Nathan was just slow...
My yummy grandbabies............
I can't believe that Cal is already 6 months old. Time has gone by so fast. He is sooo cute! I can't wait to see you guys and hold that little Cal.
Hello there handsome! Calvin you are a doll. Ben and Sharon you are going to have girls lining up at your door once your boys are a little older!
What a cute kid! Sorry I have missed you while you have been only TWO hours away! I wish it could have worked out to see you.
So there I was snooping from one friends blog to one of their friends blogs to one of their friends blog ect. and all of a sudden I see your page. I was like WAIT I KNOW THESE PEOPLE!!!! Yes, I know, I just addmitted to being a blog snooper, but look it paid off, I found yours!:) YEAH
Ours is set to private so if you want to view just send me your email address and I will send you an invite.
yaba10@yahoo.com
by the way, how was UTAH?
Sharlee Asay
Post a Comment