Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cal's first...

Cal had his first try at rice cereal this week. It actually went quite well. He thrusts his tongue quite a bit but I think that is what they all do at first. I takes about 5 tries to get one bite down but at least he gets it down! He also started playing in his exersaucer and he LOVES it! Gray of course wants to play in it all the time now...it's been in his room for the last year and he hardly ever touches it but now that it's for Cal he wants to play in it all the time! Cal also had his first haircut this week but I didn't get any pictures. It was somewhat of a spur of the moment thing. I know he is a little young for a haircut but he all the sudden lost most of his hair and has been growing some new hair so he had long strands of the old hair and short new hair....anyway, I buzzed it so that it was all even. I don't think he even realized I was doing anything, he was just looking around. Anyway, I know I am blabbing but here are a few pictures of Cal's first's...





6 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

How cute! I can't wait to see your sweet boys!

Dani said...

Yummy rice cereal! I love all the new firsts. How fun! See you this weekend!

Natalie said...

Sharon,I love your new background! How do you change your background without losing any of your post or anything? Where do you get your cute backgrounds from?

Ben said...

Nat, if you click on the link on my blog that says SJH blog design it will tell you how to do it. Thanks to Dani for sharing this with me!

Sharon said...

that last comment was from me...I was just signed in under Ben.

suzanne said...

Love the buzz cut...except it makes him look older.......he is absolutely beautiful! Wish we were there today for the party..........how's the binky situation these days........