Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!

Ben turned the big 27 today! I just wanted to wish him a Happy Birthday and let him know how much I appreciate everything he does for our little family. I am so proud of all he has accomplished in the last year. It has been a little rough with him in school, but he has still made time for his family and put us first. He is such a GREAT husband and father. He is so great with our boys and they absolutely adore him. Thanks for all you do for us Ben....you are wonderful! Happy Birthday...I love you!

4 comments:

Dani said...

Happy Happy Birthday Benny dear! Sorry it was such a long day at the library. I hope you had a relaxing evening at home.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Happy Birthday (again and late!) I hope you were able to find a little time to celebrate!

suzanne said...

After we talked I thought to myself how much more fun it is to be Gray's age and have a party than be a grownup and study all day and night! Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Nick said...

Parabens a voce,
nesta data querida,
muitas felicidades,
muitos anos da vida.

Hoje e dia de festa,
cantam as nossas almas,
para o menino Ben,
uma salva de palmas.

Eu nunca sabia que dia onze de junho foi o dia de teu aniversario. Talvez, eu deveria ter criado uma relacionamento de confianca mais quando eramos companheiros. Qualquer maneira, eu espero que tinha um feliz aniversario.