So the other day I went to Target and it was raining. I came home at around 11:00 and went about my day like normal. Around 6:30 I looked outside and all 4 windows to the van were about half way down. I got a creepy feeling because I KNEW I did not roll them down because like I said, it was raining, and why would I do that? I was really confused about it so I called Ben to make sure he hadn't come home and taken the van or something( I knew he hadn't, I was just really creeped out). The windows are automatic so you have to have it on to roll them down. Of course I think the worst and think someone has snuck in my house and took the keys and is going to kill me or something...But I had the keys so I know that wasn't the case. I went outside to look around and my apartment manager was outside and I told him about it and he said that he noticed that they were down too. (he notices everything that goes on around here because he is smoking on his doorstep pretty much all day!) Anyway, I was still weirded out by it and have been looking at my van a lot since then because I'm a dork and I am scared! This happened on Thursday.
So, this morning I came downstairs around 7 and of course I looked at my van and it was fine. At around 9:30 I was going to leave again and I look out my window and ALL THE WINDOWS were ALL THE WAY DOWN!!! At his point I was seriously freaking out and I called Ben in a panic CRYING! I thought for sure that my van was possessed or haunted or something and again thought someone was in my house. I went outside and of course the manager was out there again (and I was still crying, how embarrassing!) and he said he noticed them down again too. So, we decided I should call the dealership because in all reality the van is not possessed and there is probably a malfunction or something. So, I tell them that my windows are rolling down by themselves and that it is really weird and blah blah blah and then he tells me: Well, on the Honda if you push the lock button and then push it again and hold it, it will roll the windows down.
Gray plays with my keys all the time and I'm sure he did it. I felt like a dummy, but at least now I have the peace of mind that my van is not possessed and that no one is going to kill me!
7 comments:
That is hilarious! What a weird feature. Glad to know that it is not haunted. :)
Haha that made me laugh pretty hard. I would have been freaked out as well. Then again, I'm ALWAYS scared someone is in our home and going to kill us. I'm paranoid.
I would have totally been so scared too! I"m glad everything is fine though and its not haunted after all! :)
You really make me laugh.........I used to get scared at things but not so much anymore - I think once the kids got older i didn't feel quite so nervous.........the haunted van........love it!
Sorry but I was laughing so hard when I read this. You are CRAZY!Just kidding. I probably would have been freaked out to.
That is such an odd feature! I want to know what car designer thought "Gee, I'm sure people want to be able to roll down their windows from their key fabs when they're not anywhere near their car!" Glad you got it figured out - that would be creepy!
That's awesome Sharon!
Post a Comment