Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our Weekend...

Gray always thinks its funny to copy Cal....but this one was kind of gross. Gray is a little big to be sucking on his dirty stinky feet...it was pretty funny though.

Ben was able to take a little break from studying on Saturday and have a picnic with us at the Campus. Gray ran around like a little monkey bare foot the whole time....I'm pretty sure the above picture of him sucking his toe was the same day....boys will be boys I guess!
I know I am biased......but I am pretty sure Ben and I have the cutest kids ever! I'm pretty sure all you other parents out there will disagree but we think our boys are pretty dang cute!

Gray has finally learned that he can hang from things. He thinks it's pretty fun. He has also become quite the climber....he has been climbing on everything lately and it's driving me nuts!

6 comments:

suzanne said...

They are certainly cute to the max! The hats just complete the cuteness factor! Love them..........

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

I do have to agree - pretty dang cute kids! I am excited to get my hands on them!

Lacey said...

Pretty sure you don't have a biased opinion. Cute Cute Mega Cute. :)

Blog said...

Our boys have something in common, sucking on toes! Calvin is looking so cute!

Anonymous said...

They are super cute, and I've never even seen them in person! I would think you were crazy if you didn't think your kids were the cutest in the world! I think every parent thinks their kids are the absolute most beautiful children on earth! Thats ok, we all balance it out!

The Bakers said...

Greyson is huge and the new little guy is to cute. You look like life is being really nice to you. Are you still in Oregon?