We had Gray's presents just sitting there when he woke up Sunday morning. He was so excited when he saw them! Since we had church at 9:00 we only had him open a couple because we knew we would never be able to get him ready because he would just want to play with everything.


We opened a couple more after church before his nap...Thanks Summer and Josh for all the fun train stuff. Gray LOVED it!

He opened the rest when Dani and Jefferson and their kids got here. Thanks to everyone for their gifts! He got some fun clothes and little activity box from GramZ and Grandpa Stew. Thanks so much for sending that, he loves it! Thanks to Gma and Gpa Allred for the money too!
Carter was a great help opening presents...Once Grayson got his train book he was happy and didn't really care about anything else but Carter convinced him that he should open them.

Gray and Carter giving hugs!

Ben and I made Gray a train cake. He thought it was so cool!

Ben's birthday is on Wednesday so we had a cake for him too. We will celebrate more on his actual birthday.

Gray had fun blowing out his #2 candle...he didn't want to do it at first but when he actually blew it out he thought it was fun so we had to light it a second time so he could do it again.

Sadly, Gray wouldn't eat one bite of his cake or the ice cream. As most of you know he is quite the picky eater...who doesn't like cake? Silly boy!

I love this picture of Carter....I'm pretty sure he likes cake!

Morgen, Grayson, Carter, Andi, and Brecken. (Cal was upstairs asleep)
Thanks to the Harmon's, Kelly's, and Foulger's for coming and for their gifts. We are lucky to have such great family and friends!
5 comments:
Wish I could have been there.......looks like soooo much fun. Noticed the premium mint chocolate chip! Yummy!
Looks like a great party! I'm glad that Gray liked his train stuff! I wish we could have seen him open it! And I'm way impressed with your train cake!
Happy late birthday Grayson! Looks like it was a fun birthday party. I can't believe you made that train cake it was so cute!
that is crazy that you have a two year old. We are getting old I guess. Props to that train cake- that is adorable. Let me know when you are coming out. I will be at girls camp the last week of June but that would be fun to get together. If it is nice weather we could all go swimming? But that might be too hard for you with two kids...
Thanks for the rockin' party! We had a great time and Carter is available any time you need help opening presents. :) I love how mad Andi looks in that last picture!
Post a Comment