Sunday, April 27, 2008

Stewii


Happy Graduation Ben!!! Ben has been wanting a Nintendo Wii for quite a while now, so for Graduation we decided he deserved one. We got it last night and were up until after midnight (which is pretty late for us) playing DDR....we are hooked! It's pretty funny to watch both of us play. We (meaning I) started out a little rough but we're getting a little better. We have a long way to go to be as good as Summer! When you set it up it asks for a nickname for the wii....we came up with Stewii...pretty clever huh? Ben really wants Guitar Hero so hopefully we will be getting that soon. Congrats Ben for finishing Law School....you are great!

8 comments:

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Hehe....I love it! DDR is so much fun! I stink at it on the Wii, though. It is much more tricky when you add hands in! Guitar Hero will be fun to get as well. Have you guys played the cow racing game yet? That's my favorite one! I think it's just on Wii play? (I can't remember what it's called.)

Dani said...

I am totally gaming system illiterate.... sounds like fun though! I didn't even know that we had the same background... I went through about five other ones a coupole nights ago that did not look good... I like this one- it's springy!

Lacey said...

I love guitar hero!! But I am terrible. DDR is fun too. It's almost just as fun to watch people do it as it is to do it yourself :) Enjoy the Stewii!!!

suzanne said...

I just read Dani's comment - I can't even figure out how to put a background on mine...........any help out there?

Jacob Butler said...

Congrats on finishing law school! That is a huge accomplishment. p.s. Be careful if you play Wii Sports (especially tennis). Your swinging arm will get way sore!

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

Congrats to both of you for making it through law school! Thats funny you bought a wii because thats what I got Roger for his graduation too. Hopefully now you can take time to relax and play!

Michelle Earnest said...

We are jealous!