

Our little Cal is already 4 months old! I can't believe how fast time goes by. Cal had his 4 month appointment today and everything checked out well. He is a healthy, happy little boy. He is starting to roll over and trying to hold toys...which just end up in his mouth. He loves to smile and babble and is becoming quite the little squealer...Grayson likes to imitate his squeals so we have a pretty noisy house. He is sleeping so well (knock on wood) He has been sleeping about 8 hours straight at night, it's so nice to not have to get up in the middle of the night anymore! We love Calvin so much and we're so glad he is a part of our family.
Cal's stats:
16 lbs. 13 oz. - 77th percentile
26.25 in. long - 80th percentile
Head: 43.25cm - 75th percentile
5 comments:
What a sweet little thing! I love the pictures of him smiling! How fun to have a noisy house! ::)
i still can't believe that the last time i saw him was when he was a newborn - can't wait to get my hands on him and gray.
He's a cutie! Don't you love it as your babies get older and more active? (well, to a point. . .) Of course, I could say that I love EVERY point in my kids life. It just gets better and better.
ADORABLE!!!!!!! Can't wait to see you all THursday!
What a big boy! How cute! I hope youre cafe rio pork was yummy. We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment