Thursday, April 10, 2008

School is out....Forever!

Ben is currently is his LAST CLASS of Law School, he is DONE!!! Well, except that he still has finals and the Bar..... but classes are over! I cannot believe how fast it has gone. A lot has happened in the three years we've been here. Our family has doubled! I just wanted to tell him how proud I am of him for doing such a great job and keeping GREAT GRADES, as well as being such a GREAT HUSBAND and WONDERFUL DAD! Thanks Ben, I love you!

6 comments:

Momma K said...

Wow, that's HUGE! Congratulations to you both! Life beyond school is SOOOO much nicer.

Sumo @ Sumo's Sweet Stuff said...

Hooray for Ben and no more school! It has gone fast for me too. :) I am so happy for you both! He is pretty great, I agree, but he also has a great wife standing behind him which helps!

Kimberli said...

CONGRATS to Ben and to you for being a great wife sticking with him through all of this. Pass on a "good luck" to Ben for finals and the bar. Then you guys should have a HUGE party. I wish I could celebrate with you!

suzanne said...

I appreciate Ben and who he is and how he has been able to be the husband and father he needs to be during a very stressful school schedule. AND I appreciate you Sharon, for supporting him and bouying him up. You two have a great marriage and a beautfiful family! I would love you to double the size again!!!!!! jk.........kind of anyways..........

Michelle Earnest said...

Congratulations Ben!!! I'm just sorry that I won't be able to throw you another graduation party and sign your diploma as the school dean! :)

Lacey said...

GREAT JOB BEN!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck! That is so exciting! You have such a cute family. GREAT JOB SHARON!!!!!!!! SUPER MOM! Double the family...that's great. I'm glad I can kind of know your kiddos through the blog even though you live far away. It's fun.